Looking for tailstock Dashin P-4 10"x24" metal lathe

Hello

I have a Dashin P-4 10"x24" lathe that is in good shape but I need a complete tailstock, top slide and steadyrest. Any ideas where to look? I am also looking for a steadyrest for a Western 13"x40" KWL2. Any ideas where to look? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

MetalZ

Reply to
MetalZ

Check with MSC's customer service. They used to sell the "Dashin Prince"; I believe it was a 13 x 40. They may have Dashin connections for other sizes.

Reply to
Robert Swinney