freight forwarders

A couple of years ago I ordered an Indian-made chuck for my Unimat from Enco and had it shipped to a freight forwarder in WA. They gave me excellent service. Then this summer my computer crashed and I lost everything, including their name and address. Can SKS recommend a good freight forwarder in the WA area as I'm contemplating buying a Homier lathe and they don't ship to Canada. Mike in Burns Lake, BC

Reply to
mcgray

Found them!

on Point Roberts, WA, as I thought. Mike in Burns Lake, BC

Reply to
mcgray