Electric Shaver Foil - how are they made ?

Those electric shaver foils have been around for years and I'm wondering if
they use chemical machining or EDM to make those perfect little holes in
such thin stainless with no burrs. I doubt if they are punched through. If
my whiskers would only learn to grow at the same spacing as the holes
shaving would be so much quicker !
Dean.
Reply to
Dean