Locksmith Equip list revised

Thank you for posting the list of tools. It will be of great help when I slowly amass everything I need over time. I will also be able to avoid any tools that will serve no useful purpose.

Matt

Reply to
Matt

My summary advice is: Wait till you NEED the tool. Then try to do it with something else. If it looks like you'll need the tool several times, buy it. But not until.

The basic tools to buy ahead of time might include:

Cordless drill Screww driver and drill bits screw drivers Vise grips Hammer Chisels 1/2 and 1 inch

Anything more specialized than that, your boss can help hook you up with a supplier.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon