Weldon model 200 sharpener manual needed

Last week I bought a tool and cutter grinder from a poster to this NG. It was a good deal and as always all dealings I've had with posters to
this NG have been positive. The Weldon endmill sharpener it came with has a manual but it's a poor copy and illegible in many spots. I was told this up front and am not complaining but if anybody here has a manual they could scan and e-mail or fax to me I would appreciate it. I can buy one for 30 bucks but I've been spending money like water the last couple weeks and anyway the only way to get it is by snail mail. I have to send a check and then they will mail it. No credit cards and no 2nd day fedex or ups. And I'd like to sharpen some cutters this week Thank You, Eric R Snow
Have you checked with this guy?
http://home.att.net/~btuttleman/barrysite.html
He lists a Weldon Model 200 although he doesn't specifically say it's a sharpener. He takes credit cards via PayPal if that helps and I've dealt with him in the past and was pleased with his service.
"Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." - Will Rogers (1879-1935).

Thanks Keith, I looked at his site and sent an e-mail. Eric

You're welcome. Good luck!
"Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." - Will Rogers (1879-1935).