5TI programming manual needed

I am trying to revive a 5TI system. I have a handheld programmer (5TI-2001) but no programmer operator's manual. Anyone have one and
are willing to fax enough to get me going? Thanks, Evan fax 510/642-2916

The company I used to work for has some old TI manuals and may even have one of those programmers. I'll check tomorrow and post if they can help you.
Mike