5TI programming manual needed

I am trying to revive a 5TI system. I have a handheld programmer (5TI-2001) but no programmer operator's manual. Anyone have one and are willing to fax enough to get me going? Thanks, Evan fax 510/642-2916

Reply to
Evan

The company I used to work for has some old TI manuals and may even have one of those programmers. I'll check tomorrow and post if they can help you.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Lamond