Petter M 1.5 Manual

Hi Chaps,

Does anyone know where I might get a manual for a Petter M 1.5 HP Calibrator model (post 1931)?

Neither David Edgington nor Internal Fire seem to have one.

Amongst other things, I need to know how the calibrator should be set up and what the ignition timing figures should be. I can estimate the timing figures from other Petter M manuals I have but none of them cover the 1.5 HP or the calibrator.

Help!

Mark

mark.howard10

Mark All that you need is on my website.

a modern two stroke oil and off-load it will be safe and friendly to use less oil :-)

Reply to
Roland Craven

Thanks Roland, most helpful and it will get me going (after the rebuild!).

I'd still like to source a manual as I like to have one for each of my engines wherever possible.

Any ideas, anyone? Are there any out there?

Mark

mark.howard10