Engineer Employment

If you are seeking jobs in the household appliance industry, if you would like to live and work in China, then comes the chance! Nanjing Acceleration Management Consulting Co., Ltd is a human resource consulting company that provides recruitment services to our clients every day.According to one of our clients=E2=80=99s requirements,we adverti= se the following positions.The client has become a sizeable conglomerate with focus on household appliances and concerning relevant fields of real estates, logistics, finance and maintenance equipment for public highways, turning into one of the most sizeable household appliance bases and export bases in China. =E2=85=A0.Senior quality control engineer

1=2E Key Responsibilities 1)Work with QA Director to actualize Quality management and Quality improvement; 2)Push positive improvement of company Quality culture. 2=2E Requirements 1)good operation and plan ability in global system; 2)good operation and plan ability in supply chain; 3)experience in Quality control in Dishwasher industry; 4)at least 8 year supervisory work experience in QC area; 5)experience in QC project management; 6)familiar with Quality manage method and tool; 7)Good manage ability; 8)Good communication ability; 9)Good command of oral and written Chinese. 3=2E Location Foshan, China's South Province of Guangdong 4=2E Salary No less than RMB 800,000 for annual salary. It can also be discussed.

=E2=85=A1.Dishwasher Design Senior Engineer

1=2EKey Responsibilities 1)BS Degree and 5 plus years of experience in the design of pump, spray systems, rack, tub, drying system and control systems for dishwashers; 2)Perform the product engineering leadership to bring a dishwasher to market; 3)responsible for assigning work to ProE designers, write test requests, analyze results and oversee structure development 2=2E Requirements 1)experience in design in Dishwasher industry; 2)at least 5 year supervisory work experience in design area; 3)Good manage ability; 4)Good communication ability; 5)Good command of oral and written Chinese. 3=2E Location Foshan, China's South Province of Guangdong 4=2E Salary No less than RMB 1,000,000 for annual salary. It can also be discussed.

If interested in any of the our positions, please send resume in English and Chinese to us.

Contact Us Suzhou Office of Nanjing Acceleration Management Consulting Co., Ltd ADD: 79-302,2nd Sanyuan,Suzhou,China P=2EC: 215004 TEL: +86 512 69196939 FAX: +86 512 68650267 E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@126.com MSN: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com WEB:

Senior Consultant

Who said the Chinese were stealing all our jobs? Look, they're giving them back to us now!

Peter (tongue firmly in cheek..)

Reply to
Peter Neill

snip

Now,who do we know does the dishes?

Mark.

Reply to
mark

snip

Now,who do we know does the dishes?

Mark.

My degree has been described as many things but has anyone got a BS degree? :))

Mark_Howard

It was usually Sociolology when I was a student

Charles

Reply to
Charles Ping

Sorry,According to the guild regulations,I can't tell you at this time. :)

Reply to
Senior Consultant

[...]

Contact Us Suzhou Office of Nanjing Acceleration Management Consulting Co., Ltd ADD: 79-302,2nd Sanyuan,Suzhou,China P=2EC: 215004 TEL: +86 512 69196939 FAX: +86 512 68650267 E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@126.com MSN: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com=20 WEB:

Senior Consultant

Would "Two portions of No. 14, a No. 25, a No. 42, a couple of spring rolls, and some egg fried rice" count as good command of oral and written Chinese?

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

You can try.

Reply to
Senior Consultant

I try it regularly at our local takeaway but he doesn't give me a job

Regards, Tony

Reply to
Tony Jeffree

Tony,I'm glad to know you. I think we'll beome to good friend. Welcome to China.

Best Regards Senior Consultant

Reply to
Senior Consultant