SEEKING:Electrical Engineer - Houston, TX

Job Type: Direct Hire
Salary: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00
Degree: Bachelor of Science;
JOB DESCRIPTION
Commercial, industrial or healthcare experience required
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
We are currently seeking an electrical engineer for our Houston Area
office. This individual will be involved in new project proposals,
design review, client development and other aspects of the business.
We are seeking an individual who can work closely with the VP of
engineering and learn the firm=92s best practices. This individual will
be groomed for an upper management role.
RESPONSIBILITIES
Will include but are not limited to:
=95 Client development.
=95 Meeting with new and existing clients.
=95 Being involved in proposals, project review, and bid evaluation.
=95 Design review of electrical systems.
=95 Design of one and three line diagrams to ensure all designs are up
to code.
=95 Training and mentoring junior engineers where applicable.
=95 Hiring, when applicable of junior design engineers.
REQUIREMENTS
=95 Bachelor=92s degree in electrical Engineering
=95 5+ years of experience in design of commercial institutional,
education and government facilities
=95 3+ years of project management experience in an increasingly
responsible role.
=95 2 years of business development experience
=95 Solid knowledge of all applicable electrical codes
=95 Experience in the design of low and medium voltage power
distribution to include such things as lighting, fire alarms, security
systems etc.
If you feel your knowledge, skills and abilities meet the needs of our
clients ~ I want your resume!
Send resume, rate of pay requested, availability and work status to
snipped-for-privacy@2keytalentmgmt.com.
Please feel free to email me should you have any questions.
Reply to
StephaniR