Electrical Engineer sought by a Highly Successful MEP Firm in Illinois(Southwest)

Hi all,
Licensed and degreed electrical engineer with 6 years of professional experience in design and project management is sought by a TOP firm in
Illinois. If your interested is peaked, please contact me directly at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
I am a consultant at the leading management consulting firm that serves the engineering industry. I'm trying my best to help this long- standing client to find a qualifed electrical engineer.
Thanks, everyone!

hi, Im electrica engineer, I will be very glad if i work in your company, Im experience in design, I can work in Auto Cad - 2d, 3d, Corel Draw, AutoCad..., also Im good in project Menagement. please contact me on stetra snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com. My regrets