2" Pillow blocks

Has anyone got any 2" pillow block bearings (x2) I can borrow for a
month or so.. I've had no luck getting any off e-bay, or on my rally
trips. Just need them to clean up and paint a pair of flywheels.
Even better if they are in the South Yorkshire area, all post costs covered.
Many thanks
Joules
Reply to
Joules
If you only need them to support a flywheel shaft wile it's being painted, a couple of pieces of wood with holes in them should do the job.
John
Reply to
John Manders
Or even wooden Vee blocks?
Cheers Tim
Tim Leech
Axle stands..... ttfn Roland
Reply to
Roland Craven
LOL it's on axle stands now... No worries I shall keep looking for some 2" pillow blocks.
Joules
Reply to
Joules
I have a pair, brand new that you can purchase for £80 Regards Rotty
Reply to
Rotty