2" Pillow blocks

Has anyone got any 2" pillow block bearings (x2) I can borrow for a month or so.. I've had no luck getting any off e-bay, or on my rally trips. Just need them to clean up and paint a pair of flywheels. Even better if they are in the South Yorkshire area, all post costs covered.

Many thanks

Joules

Reply to
Joules

If you only need them to support a flywheel shaft wile it's being painted, a couple of pieces of wood with holes in them should do the job.

John

Reply to
John Manders

Or even wooden Vee blocks?

Cheers Tim

Tim Leech

Axle stands..... ttfn Roland

Reply to
Roland Craven

LOL it's on axle stands now... No worries I shall keep looking for some 2" pillow blocks.

Joules

Reply to
Joules

I have a pair, brand new that you can purchase for £80 Regards Rotty

Reply to
Rotty