Engine pictures from South Africa

Just a few engine pictures taken at Villiersdorp on the 13th. August. I am curious about the "Daimler Industrial Diesel" - is this a re-badged engine ?

Charles

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
Charles

That link doesn't work for me

Tim

Tim Leech

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Charles, it looks like a larger version of a friend of mines Guyner, I think thats how you spell it.

Mart> Just a few engine pictures taken at Villiersdorp on the 13th. August.

Reply to
Campingstoveman

I still can't get the pic. Is the 'Guyner' a Guldner - in which case it must look like a Deutz!

Reply to
Nick H

I knew I spelt it wrong :-))

Mart> I still can't get the pic. Is the 'Guyner' a Guldner - in which case

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Try this one

Scott McAfee