Engine pictures from South Africa

Just a few engine pictures taken at Villiersdorp on the 13th. August.
I am curious about the "Daimler Industrial Diesel" - is this a re-badged
engine ?
Charles

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
Charles
That link doesn't work for me
Tim
Tim Leech
Or me
Charles wrote:
Reply to
Campingstoveman
Charles, it looks like a larger version of a friend of mines Guyner, I think thats how you spell it.
Martin P
Charles wrote:
Reply to
Campingstoveman
I still can't get the pic. Is the 'Guyner' a Guldner - in which case it must look like a Deutz!
Reply to
Nick H
I knew I spelt it wrong :-))
Martin P