Help with Accurate Armour Centurion ARV Mk2 AASVN

Guys, I've been given this box of resin, white metal and photetched bits and have been asked to assemble it all into something that looks like the Aussie Centurion ARV. Everything seems to be there (including the instructions!), but a little help would be appreciated. As most of you know, targets (whoops - tanks :-) ) aren't really my bag, but this is interesting and Australian; it may go into a small diorama with my (1/2 completed) Tamiya M-113 FSV conversion.

Anyway, the point of this ramble - are there any reviews/builds/comments online? Anything would be of assistance. The multimedia approach isn't the problem, just my lack of knowledge of the real vehicle. I've had a look at Tracklink and Armorama but there seems to be nothing there. If anyone has done this kit, please let me in on the secrets!

RobG (the Aussie one)

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

Hello Rob - there was an article about the Accurate Armour Centurion ARV in the Dec/Jan 2001/2002 issue of Tamiya Modelling Mag - Let me know if you are interested in me emailing you a scan of the article (If you haven't already seen it).

Paul Jones, Perth, W.A.

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
Zoidberg

Oops, wrong email on that last posting:

Hello Rob - there was an article about the Accurate Armour Centurion ARV in the Dec/Jan 2001/2002 issue of Tamiya Modelling Mag - Let me know if you are interested in me emailing you a scan of the article (If you haven't already seen it).

Paul Jones, Perth, W.A.

The Worlds Uncensored News Source

Reply to
Paul Jones