help on humbrol colour needed

Does anyone know if there is an equivalent available to Humbrols 46 'Clover' which is discontinued? I have searched for a substitute but cant find one. I think my best hope is a mix but I need a starting point. It seems to be a bit lighter than humbrols 68 'Purple'. Its for lower surface 5 colour lozenge and is the only colour of the

10 that I cant seem to get some sort of angle on. One source says it's the same as the top purple but I've seen the plane when in England and also from photos this is clearly not so. It's obviously lighter (as are all the bottom colours) than the top surface purple. I can get plenty of methuen and munsell references, but in a small country town these are almost useless. Bob Tomlinson Aussie RC'er and Rugby fanatic

snipped-for-privacy@iinet.net.au

You know what NOT to remove to email.

Reply to
rcflier