Need Help Please

I bought a F-16 rc ducted fan from Hobby-Lobby and this is my first plane and I don't know how to connect the wiring and servos. If any one can help me with the wiring by drawing a picture I would really appreciate it. Please E mail me at snipped-for-privacy@Prodigy.net.

Reply to
Shapur II

That's a good first plane for a beginner ;-). If you think the wiring is hard to figure out, wait till you try flying it.

m-m

Reply to
M-M

Bob Tomlinson Aussie RC'er and Rugby fanatic

snipped-for-privacy@iinet.net.au

You know what NOT to remove to email.

Reply to
rcflier