Ducted Fan Advice

Hi,

I'm looking to purchase my first d/f model and I'm considering the following:

1/ PJP Eurofighter Typhoon 2/ Avonds Rafale 3/ Yellow f-18 single

I'd like to go for the PJP Typhoon but there's little information about its flying qualities or ease of build.

I'd be grateful for any opinions from some of you who have built and/or flown any of these aircraft - particularly on the PJP Typhoon.

Thanks in advance, Bob

Reply to
Bob

Bob, A better place to ask this question is on RC Universe. Much more active and knowledgable folks. Some even from the UK who may be familiar with unique Euro models that are available. At this point I have been very happy with my BVM stuff that I purchased used. Sparky

Reply to
Elmshoot

Thanks, Sparky - good advice. I'd never visited that site before but its clear there's loads of good info there. Some of my questions are answered already! Bob

Reply to
Bob