Help finding multicore colour code

I've searched in vain on the net to find a site that can confirm that the enclosed SWA PVC multicore cable colour code is correct, this is how they peel off, but I can't find any details, any one where I should look.

Cheers Ian Inner

Orange White Orange White Red Slate Blue Brown Red Slate Blue Brown Green Black

Outer

Orange White Red Slate Blue Brown Red Slate Blue Brown Red Slate Blue Brown Red Slate Blue Brown Red Slate Blue Brown Red Slate Green Black

Reply to
Spider

Paul

Done it again!! URL =

Cables colour code for single and multicore flexible cables.

5-257.pdf

Reply to
Paul