Allen Bradley PCMK 1784PCM5B pinout

I had a problem with a PCMK cable 1784 PCM 5B. The wires broke off the thin flat black connector which connects to the 1784-PCMK Series B card. I
searched for the pinout information and found nothing.
I studied the broken wires very carefully and reconnected 4 broken wires and now the cable works perfect connecting to a SLC 504 PLC. I will list the colors which I am CERTAIN of, those with a question mark were those replaced. Perhaps there is someone else that may confirm the colors on the pins with the question marks.
7 pin side Blue - certain Green - ?? Gray - certain Yellow - certain Blue - ?? Purple - ?? White - certain
8 pin side has a letter "B" molded in plastic Black - certain Red - certain Brown - certain Orange - certain Pink - ?? Tan - certain White - certain Green/Yellow Dot - certain
If anyone has this cable with wire that have not broken of the ?? pins and can confirm the color for certain, I would appreciate it. Please remove the (remove) from my email address
Dave

I have a PCM4 series A cable that my clumsiness caused a similar fate for. Does anyone know of a source for these flat PCMCIA connectors?
As an aside, ever since I broke that cable, I started taking seriously the adhesive "anchor pads" that come with them! They may not provide much strain relief, but anything is better than nothing..