My new (to me anyway) Maximat7 Mentor Mill

I have just acquired a Maximat7 Milling machine but in bits; everything appears to be complete but the 230v supply cable for mains connection has been cut off. It has four wires Blue Black Brown and Yellow/Green.

My question is does anyone know how to connect it to a three pin 230v UK plug when you have four wires? Or how would you suggest I connect it?

I will post some pictures soon before and after as I bring it back to it's former glory, also does anyone have the instruction/service manual for one in .pdf or other format available?

Thank you in advance

Regards to all

Mike

Other machinery I also have a Myford ML7 in the process of restoration a Warco 220 Mashstroy C210t in as new condition and a 1st class lathe, also a Portass XL lathe.

Reply to
frogsuk

frogsuk Inscribed thus:

Yellow/Green should be earth, but make a point of checking that. The other three suggest a 3 phase supply !

If it is, as I suspect, 3 phase, then it wont.

Reply to
Baron