remove timer?

Hello all. I have an air pump motor that has a wind up timer on it. I's like to remove the timer so the motor runs on a remote timer instead. The timer has 4 wires, black and white from the 120 line (theres also a green wire that runs to the motor), and another black wire and a light blue wire. Theres also a 3 speed switch, it has 4 wires. The light blue wire from the timer runs straight to it. Theres also a dark blue and a red wire that are apparently joined together and a white wire. The white wire and the dark blue/red combo run to the motor, as does the second black wire from the timer and the green wire. Can I safely bypass this timer? I realize its a pretty basic question for you gentlemen and your advanced topics, but I do appreciate the time and suggestions.

Reply to
wolfman