RsLogix Nuance I forgot...

I'm getting old. Can anyone refresh my memory on how to embed control characters in an RSlogix ascii file?

I'm doing an AWT and need to embed a cr,lf to the end of the st9 string. I know the decimal values, just forgot the keystrokes to enter them.

Thanks.

Reply to
Steve Cothran

^M ^J

Which are pronounced control-M and control-J. The caret or up arrow is shift-6 on my keyboard. There is a table of control codes here.

Reply to
Charles Erskine

Thanks! Hope you have better luck when you get old. :

Reply to
Steve Cothran