RsLogix Nuance I forgot...

I'm getting old. Can anyone refresh my memory on how to embed control characters in an RSlogix ascii file?
I'm doing an AWT and need to embed a cr,lf to the end of the st9
string. I know the decimal values, just forgot the keystrokes to enter them. <pitifull,just pitifull>
Thanks.
^M ^J
Which are pronounced control-M and control-J. The caret or up arrow is shift-6 on my keyboard. There is a table of control codes here.
http://www.physics.udel.edu/~watson/scen103/ascii.html

On 8 Jun 2004 09:21:00 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@control-tech.com (Charles Erskine) wrote:

Thanks! Hope you have better luck when you get old. :