NEW STORE: Military and Aircraft Scale Models

NEW STORE: Military and Aircraft Scale Models

Legacy Motors has opened a new online store presenting military and aircraft scale models.

The URL:

Since 1999, Legacy has served over 80,000 collectors of automotive-themed scale models. It is known for providing outstanding original photography, expert reviews and collector ratings of products. We also make it easy to find what you're looking for. We also develop exclusive limited editions available no where else.

We're doing the same for our new military/aircraft store.

I hope you'll take a little time to come visit. We've tried to make the website a comfortable resource, and the real world people behind it will knock themselves out to provide gracious and knowledgeable service.

Thanks

Reply to
Michael Knab