wolseley and Lister twin cylinder engine on ebay

Hi guys,

It is with regret that I am selling off two more of my engines in preparation for new arrival in the household (have to become a responsible parent without dirty oily toys!!). Actually I am allowed to keep a few running engines, but some have to go! In case any of you would like to take a look - maybe you can provide a caring home for these wonderful machines:

I am selling the Wolseley WDII finned hopper cooled 1.5hp engine(very pretty):

and the Enclosed Lister G2 twin cylinder radiator-cooled 10hp engine:

As with my other engines, they are not as collectable as the appletops or open crank engines, but they are a bit unusual, and sure to raise some interest at the engine rallys, as they are a bit 'out of the ordinary'

For now, I am keeping hold of my Lister CS6 diesel, Enfield diesel and Lister D!

Ivan

Reply to
clap trap