Bradford Engine on Ebay

Have you all seen this engine this engine on Ebay, The seller has been told its a Bradford. It looks like its got a few critical parts missing but still at £10.00 with 2 days to go. The same seller is also selling a Ailsa Craig marine engine.

paul swindell

Its so rare I know of at least five in my area and I have one of them, this one has a slightly larger hopper but thats all, no governor, no mag or mechanism. Its basically a casting with two flywheels. it is a 1940's Bradford / Amanco Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

Thanks Paul. 8-(

I was the only bidder for the last three days.

In message , paul swindell writes

Reply to
George Hendry

You can shorten ebay URLs to just the item number: less likely to line-wrap, and easier for people to get at. The one above can be reduced to

Hope that's useful to someone ;-)

G.

Reply to
G.W. Walker

Hello Paul,

Welcome to the news group - hope it gives you as much fun and interest as it has me!

regards,

J. Kim Siddorn,

Reply to
Kim Siddorn