Czech engine information

Does anyone know of any English engine enthousiasts who speak Czechoslavakian.
An American friend is trying to translate one page of information but it is very
hard,
you can't even type it properly as almost all letters have 2 versions
Regards,.
--
Dave Croft
Warrington

Dave Croft
There are quite a few translation websites on the "net"
Reply to
CHARLES HAMILTON
Snip Hi Charles, I have tried them but they only seem to work one word at a time. Lots of the letters are not our characters & engine words are not usually on the translation site. I have had one possible translation offered odd list. Dave croft
Reply to
Dave Croft
I've been racking my brains trying to remember the guy's name who sent me the bumf for the Slavia diesel I had, that was all translated and "subtitled" on the original paperwork. He also sent me similar stuff for the "Wikov Robot" that I was considering buying from the same guy. Does a guy still have his name in the "S.E. helpline under "Czech engines" ?? I think that was the same guy.. if not then I'm sure Walter van Gulik will be able to tell you his name.
Reply to
CHARLES HAMILTON