engine on ebay

Now don't all bid at once ;-)

Nick H

Looks very B&S doesn't it?

Might be a Tecumseh exported from East Germany when they took over ILO.

Peter

Prepair Ltd

"Prepair Ltd" wrote:-

Oh? I thought Suffolk/Qualcast - either way I don't think it's Polish or runs on black petrol ;-)

Reply to
Nick H

Surely he is refering to the type of black as in Boot Polish Black.

Martin P

Reply to
Campingstoveman

"Campingstoveman" wrote

Oh dear, are my attempts at humour really that weak? Spot the emoticon ;-)

Reply to
Nick H

If you go to B&Q, you might pick up a brand new version for not much over the starting price! And... it would come with the added advantage of having a lawn mower attached to it. On the minus side, it probably wouldn't have a 'wood stand' and almost certainly would not have the 'prototype' status :)

Mark

Reply to
Mark Howard

Certainly parts of it do, tank, exhaust and cowling, but it seems very wide, and the carb/air filter is too big?

Anthony

Reply to
Anthony

Seller has a couple of negative feedback points already, 50 positives. Interesting reading, the feedback pages give a lot of information about the seller (or buyer)

Peter

-- Peter & Rita Forbes Email Address: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk Web Pages for Engine Preservation:

Peter A Forbes