Poly-Choke Sharpeng Fixture ?

Any one know where to get a users manual for a poly-choke drill and tap sharpening fixture ?

Best Regards Tom.

Reply to
AZOTIC

How about

? The only other possibility I can think of is
as they have been installing them for 50 years.

Randy

Reply to
R. O'Brian

Maybe I'm missing something - how will sites on shot guns lead the OP to a manual for a drill and tap sharpening fixtures?

Reply to
Mike Henry

As far as I know, a "Poly-Choke" is an device that fits on the end of a shotgun barrel. The term is a registered trademark. Is it also used for something else?

Randy

Reply to
R. O'Brian

Well, I interpreted the OP's post to mean that he was looking for a manual for a tap and drill sharpening fixture that bore the Poly-Choke name. Here's a link to the one the OP probably bought on Ebay:

Must be a rare beast as Google couldn't turn up mich on it.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Henry

Amazingly, it is the same company; I recognize the Hartford address. Poly-Choke has been out of business for at least 10 years, maybe 15. Apparently, they made at least one other product besides shotgun chokes.

Randy

R. O'Brian

replying to R. O'Brian, mbrown1 wrote: I have original manual

Reply to
mbrown1

replying to mbrown1, Thomas Luetkemeyer wrote: Looking for a manual for a poly-choke sharpening fixture. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Tommy

Reply to
Thomas Luetkemeyer