Poly-Choke Sharpeng Fixture ?

Any one know where to get a users manual for a poly-choke
drill and tap sharpening fixture ?
Best Regards
Tom.
Reply to
AZOTIC
How about
? The only other possibility I can think of is
as they have been installing them for 50 years.
Randy
Reply to
R. O'Brian
Maybe I'm missing something - how will sites on shot guns lead the OP to a manual for a drill and tap sharpening fixtures?
Reply to
Mike Henry
As far as I know, a "Poly-Choke" is an device that fits on the end of a shotgun barrel. The term is a registered trademark. Is it also used for something else?
Randy
Reply to
R. O'Brian
Well, I interpreted the OP's post to mean that he was looking for a manual for a tap and drill sharpening fixture that bore the Poly-Choke name. Here's a link to the one the OP probably bought on Ebay:
Must be a rare beast as Google couldn't turn up mich on it.
Mike
Reply to
Mike Henry
Amazingly, it is the same company; I recognize the Hartford address. Poly-Choke has been out of business for at least 10 years, maybe 15. Apparently, they made at least one other product besides shotgun chokes.
Randy
R. O'Brian
Looking for a manual for a poly-choke sharpening fixture. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Tommy
Reply to
Thomas Luetkemeyer