Geometric Die Head Manual { Free }

Anyone needing a geometric die head manual can download a free pdf version
at:

Covers all the different flavors of geometric die heads and taps, prints,
set up procedure, chaser sharpening,
Might be a good resource to add to the drop box if anyone has the time.
Best Regards
Tom.
Reply to
AZOTIC
Gave it a shot.
Reply to
Wes
Not looking good, Bill Noble's Rob. Gage made it, I don't see my attempt to submit your info. Someone else want to give it a try?
Wes
Reply to
Wes