FREE Allen head wrenches

free local pickup, $7 shipping. If no takers appear, they go to garbage tomorrow.
http://yabe.algebra.com/~ichudov/misc/ebay/Allen-Wrenches-USA-made /

| free local pickup, $7 shipping. If no takers appear, they go to | garbage tomorrow. | | http://yabe.algebra.com/~ichudov/misc/ebay/Allen-Wrenches-USA-made /
I'd like to have them. Can I pay shipping through Paypal? Let me know the info. Email me: inspector1389 AT yahoo DOT com
Thanks.
| free local pickup, $7 shipping. If no takers appear, they go to | garbage tomorrow. | | http://yabe.algebra.com/~ichudov/misc/ebay/Allen-Wrenches-USA-made /
Money sent.
Thanks.
to be shipped tonight. I may include more unsold junk into your shipment.

On Sat, 21 Apr 2007 17:29:55 -0500, Ignoramus26451

As a recipient of bonus-unbought-Igor-stuff, let me just say you're in for a treat. That reamer, by the way, came in very handy last week, thanks for that!

I am glad that you found them useful...

Does he include cats like another group member? Gerry :-)} London, Canada
On Sat, 21 Apr 2007 16:01:11 -0500, Ignoramus26451

Why the hell would you toss allen wrenches????????
Gunner
"I don't want to abolish government. I simply want to reduce it to the size where I can drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub. -- Grover Norquist

Because I have too many./
On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 07:12:29 -0500, Ignoramus6663

5 gallon buckets full..may be "too many"..but that little tray..hell..Ive got that many tucked away in my truck "misc" box. They are easily lost, and are consumable. One can be hard pressed to have "too many" allen wrenches <G>
Gunner
"I don't want to abolish government. I simply want to reduce it to the size where I can drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub. -- Grover Norquist

I already have a lof ot wrenches in those sizes... Enough is enough...
on Sun, 22 Apr 2007 18:16:36 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking :

    the only time you have "too many" is when you are moving, or trying to find one and keep finding the ones which are Momma or Poppa Bear (Too big, or too little, but not "just right!").
tschus pyotr -- pyotr filipivich "Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est. " Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 45 AD (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)

and what if your garage is so full of stuff that moving around is not too easy?

Build a new garage?
On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 20:17:37 -0500, Ignoramus6663

Hell..thats simple!
Expand!
Gunner
"I don't want to abolish government. I simply want to reduce it to the size where I can drag it into the bathroom and drown it in the bathtub. -- Grover Norquist
Okay, so I'm late and catching up, but Ignoramus6663
-0500 in rec.crafts.metalworking :

    That's a simple one: obviously your garage is too small.
tschus pyotr -- pyotr filipivich "Quemadmoeum gladuis neminem occidit, occidentis telum est. " Lucius Annaeus Seneca, circa 45 AD (A sword is never a killer, it is a tool in the killer's hands.)
Didn't see the 1/2"...2" sizes. They are good in lathe chucks to help un-freeze them with zero pounding on it... Jaws are locked firm and a wrench (open end) is uses as a lever.
Martin
Martin H. Eastburn @ home at Lions' Lair with our computer lionslair at consolidated dot net TSRA, Life; NRA LOH & Endowment Member, Golden Eagle, Patriot"s Medal. NRA Second Amendment Task Force Charter Founder IHMSA and NRA Metallic Silhouette maker & member. http://lufkinced.com /
Gunner wrote:

-
On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 21:50:46 -0500, Martin H. Eastburn

I have nothing above 3/8" in that pile.

Never toss 1/4" ones. Very handy stock to make hollow ground screwdriver bits out of.
Wes
| free local pickup, $7 shipping. If no takers appear, they go to | garbage tomorrow. | | http://yabe.algebra.com/~ichudov/misc/ebay/Allen-Wrenches-USA-made /
I received the allen wrenches this morning, Iggy! They are wonderful. I can't believe you are throwing away good tools. Except for maybe a couple or so wrenches, which are slightly used, all of them can pass as brand new tools.
You got some more to throw away? ;)
Thanks a lot.