FREE -- Norton Cup Grinding wheels

I have about 16-17 I want to offer for FREE. Local pickup is FREE. Shipping will be $8.10 for priority mail flat rate box PLUS paypal fees, to be $9. (I gave something away for free recently, someone paid actual shipping, and then I realized that I actually paid paypal shipping cost). Hence $9 for shipping.

Ignoramus19127

Iggy, I would like to get 4 or 5 of these from you, if they are not already claimed. Just finishing up work on a T&C grinder, a few of these would be perfect! Please let me know how to proceed.

Thanks very much!!

AL A.

Reply to
alanganes

I emailed you my answer, you will get them, and I can send all if you say so.

Ignoramus19127

I'd take a few of those. Just paypal your address?

Reply to
Rex B

Ditto for me if they're still available. I would LOVE a couple. I can send a check, or Paypal....

Dave Young

7570 County Route 78 Henders> Ignoramus19127 wrote:
Reply to
Dave Young

OK, I promised some wheels to one person. I would say I can give him

8, and 4 and 4 to other two people who responded. i
Reply to
Ignoramus19127

OK, you and Rex B get 4 and 4 wheels each, and one person who wrote me initially gets 8. Shipping is flat $9. (I will use flat rate boxes and will not make money on shipping after paypal fees).

I will have a few left, but I think that I will keep them.

That means that, unless Rex or you do not want them, I have no more left.

Ignoramus19127

OK, email me a paypal address and I'll send you money

rex at txol dot net

Ignoramus19127 wrote:

Reply to
Rex B