Free service manual Bullard VTL (mid 60's)

If anyone has an old Bullard vertical turret lathe or services them, I have a original service manual from the mid 1960's it covers several models which I will look up if anybody is interested. It is in ok condition. If you can use it just post or email and I will ship it out media mail and you can just send me the postage amount when you get a chance.

Sam

Reply to
sam