Digipace II Manual Needed

Anybody out there have a manual for an Ace DigiPace II? I seem to have misplaced mine. I will pay for any of your Copy/Fax/Postage charges. If possible please send it e-mail to snipped-for-privacy@sbcglobal.net. Thanks in advance, Dan

Reply to
dfsdan

Done, scanned into pdf and emailed. Cheers, Tom

Reply to
Thomas & Erin Skoropad

Hello,

I lost my instructions, too. Could you send me the pdf file?

snipped-for-privacy@mail.com

Thanks in advance,

Marco

-- marcos lucen

this thread:

marcos lucena

Suggest more information will be available on ACERC · Ace R/C User Group

available for direct download.

Reply to
A.T.