Ace Digipace 1 operations manual

Greetings all

I have picked up a couple of Ace Digipace 1 cyclers as of late and am in need of the Operation Manual. I have a copy of the Assembly Instructions but would like to get a copy of the Operation Manual.

Does anyone on the group have a copy they could xerox and mail to me (for a few coins of the realm of course) or a site on the web that might have a copy available. I have done some looking but have not found a copy of the Operation Manual.

Thanks in advance!!

Brian Allen

Reply to
Brian W. Allen

Brian,

Goto

and join up and ask your question. It is a new group that just started a couple days ago for all ACE products up to but not including the Micropro 8000.

Dan Thompson (AMA 32873, EAA 60974, WB4GUK, GROL) remove POST in address for email

Reply to
Dan Thompson