Help- Trumpeter/Hobbycraft Challenger II MBT

Does anyone have a copy of the Trumpeter instructions for this kit? I picked up the Hobbycraft version- and it has a misprinted instruction manual. Steps 5,6, & 7 are missing. Would also like decal placement instructions for the Trumpeter decals that came with the kit.

I emailed Hobbycraft- and they're mailing an new manual out to me- but time (and patience) is a factor.

Thanks in advance.

Sat

Reply to
Saturn S. Padua

And the "Usenet Good-Guy of the Week" goes to Nigel for bailing me out with the e-mailed instructions! :-)

Again, many thanks!

Saturn Norman, OK, USA

Reply to
Saturn S. Padua