Revell P-47N request

For years, I had a kit of the Revell P-47N and about a year ago decided to build it. Then I discovered that somehow or other I had taken out the decal sheet and now couldn't find it. I tried Revell but as the kit was out of production- no dice. I tried posting on here but no luck. I resigned myself to an alternative and built it as a P-47 of the RAF in SEAC markings. I know, I know! totally wrong but it looks OK.

However, I still wanted to build the Pacific version with the blue triangle markings and today I opened a book I hadn't looked at for years, and what fell out? Yes! the missing decal sheet!

I thought, I'll strip the finish from the RAF one and make it the correct way.

So, happy ending, right?

Not really, because a month or so ago, in a loft clean-out, I threw away the instruction sheet! So my question is, does anyone have a copy or scan of the instruction sheet, or rather the decal placement instructions?

Please!

Regards

Pat Macguire

Reply to
Syke

I know I have the sheet and it is possible that I already have it scanned. Let me check my discs and I'll post my search results here.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

What I have is an Aurora boxing of the Heller P-47N kit. It does have a diagram for a blue-tailed aircraft #127 with triangles on the vertical tail, as well as the port horizontal stab. Odd, I remember this aircraft in the Heller kit as being yellow-tailed with blue triangles. I can scan it and post it on abms and send it to you. Send me your address at the verizon address in "Reply to:" if this is what you're seeking.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

I posted the markings diagram over at abms.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Bill

That was very helpful. Thanks for taking the time.

Regards

Pat Macguire

Reply to
P & H Macguire