WTB: 1/72 Revell Brazil P-47D

Does anyone have the 1/72 P-47D issued by Revell of Brazil with Brazilian decals that they would be willing to part with?

Thanks, Greg Reynolds, IPMS

Reply to
Greg Reynolds

Greg

I suggest using any Revell kit or the Academy kit and FCM decals. (Revell has the tail base fillet found on the later planes, while Academy has the rocket tubes the Brazilians used so successfully). FCM has a brand new 1st GAVCA sheet. They also have an older sheet with markings for various a/c types, including 2 P-47s. You can get them from Hannants.

Ed

Reply to
ModelerET2

Ed,

Thanks for the leads. However, I am after that specific kit, not a GOOD kit of the P-47!

Greg

Reply to
Greg Reynolds