P-47D Decals

Anyone know of any 1/48 decals for a P-47D from the 355th or 361st FGs? I see Cutting Edge has decals for one 355th FG machine, but that's all I've been able to find.

Thanks,

~Michael

Reply to
jitterthug

LifeLike Sheet 48-009 contains decals for P-47D 42-8434 WR-U 354FS 355FG flown by Maj Kucheman, based at Steeple Morden

Enzo Matrix

If it's available at all, it'll be here.

Go, look, enjoy... :-)

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

How about some sultry nose art:

hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Just what I'm looking for. Thanks for the help guys.

On Modeling Madness there's a review of a 361st FG sheet from Mike Grant Decals, but looking at his website, I can't tell if he still produces it.

~Michael

Reply to
jitterthug

Glad to be of help.

One of the joys of this group (together with railway modelling group that I hang out on) is that there is *always* someone willing to offer help and advice. That sort of attitude from the regulars here means that it is no longer simply a newsgroup, but a community.

I'm just happy to be able to give something back.

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

Has anyone seen a 1/48 set for the 368th FG, 369th FS? Code was C7 and trim was yellow. Hugh Mills

Reply to
HMills16