P-47D

Anyone have any cockpit shots of a P-47D? I've been unable to find any myself.

Thanks in advance,

Matt

Reply to
Matt

"Matt" avait énoncé :

There is a WA on my website Matt... but the cockpit isn''t detailed, sorry

Reply to
Flying Frog

why not just do a google search for "P-47D cockpit"?

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

I did, and the only thing I could find was a french site which was down.

If you did find something, it would be nicer to post the link than just a smug "Why not look on google. (I did, because I am superior)"

Matt

Reply to
Matt

I didn't look,because I'm not a rivet counter that cares if the harness is hanging on the correct side,or if I use the right shade of zinc chromate,mixed at noon on wednesday before the plane was assembled. My point is,simply,look for yourself before asking here.There are Sooo many sites online now,one probably has it if you used the right search terms.And so many people try to be lazy,asking here and taking the easy way out. If I ask anything here it's something more obscure that isn't easy to find. And since you didn't like my answer(which at the time was asked innocently,and hoping to be helpful!),no need to whine...just hit the X in the upper right. Have a nice day :-)

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

My point is that if you're going to post "Helpful suggestions", you might want to check they actually work and don't phrase them so obnoxiously.

Matt

chromate,mixed

innocently,and

Reply to
Matt

more like the reply was obnoxious...and you're welcome time to add you to my block list :-)

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

I did a Yahoo search on "P-47 Cockpit" and this was the fourth thing that came up.

~Michael

Reply to
Michael

Why not do one yourself and be helpful instead. :)

Reply to
Bernie Worral

why not let him do it himself and not be lazy... for that matter why didn't you? :-Þ this is what I hate about newsgroups...I said it to be helpful and get all this BS flak for my trouble...

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

You didn't go to any trouble. You simply jumped on the poor bloke who asked an honest question.

Worr, out

Reply to
Bernie Worral

he jumped me first...go back and read the ENTIRE string...then stuff it,bloke g'day

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

Hehe...you jumped him first by simply being rude.

You told him to stuff it too! So no surprise here. ;)

G'day yourself!

Reply to
worr