Looking for FSM with RAF Rescue Launch diorama

I'm looking for the issue number of Fine Scale Modeler that contained a very nice diorama of a ditched Do 217 (I believe) and an RAF Rescue Launch that was taking the survivors on board. The article discussed casting the sea in quite some detail. I've searched the FSM indexes, but I cannot find it. Can anyone help? I only need the issue number, no copies. Thank in advance!

Rob

My models:

Me 163B site:

Rob de Bie