Looking for F-16 recce pod drawing (ATARS, MARS, Per Udsen)

I've searched high and low for a drawing of the current recce pod used under
the F-16, but I found nothing so far. It is a centerline modular pod, and users
so far are the USA, Netherlands, Belgium, Danmark and Taiwan. I think it is a
US design, that is built in Denmark (first Per Udsen, now Terma). Depending on
the country that uses the pod it is called (A)TARS-pod (USA), MARS-pod
(Netherlands), Per Udsen pod, and Terma Modular Reconnaissance Rod or MRP (USA,
Taiwan). Has anyone spotted a drawing of this pod? A side view would suffice.
Thanks in advance!
Rob de Bie
My models:

Me 163B site: