Looking for 16sqn Buccaneer markings in 1/72

I was asked by a former 16sqn Buccaneer pilot to see whether there are

16sqn Buccaneer markings. He want to modify a Corgi die-cast 1/72 Buccaneer into an aircraft from his former squadron. So basically he only wants the squadron markings (Saint and keys). I found two aftermarket sheets that have 16sqn Buccaneer markings:

Check Six sheet 7205 from around 1995 Model Alliance 72-101 from 2003

Does anyone have these, and is willing to sell the 16sqn part? Thanks in advance.

Rob de Bie

My models:

Me 163B site:

Rob de Bie

i have a lot of sheets, RAF, modeldecal and others, not the 2 you mention but wouldnt saint and keys off another a/c if the same size etc do? may help your search.

If no luck give me more info and i will sig thru all my collection

Reply to
JULIAN HALES