Cutting Edge U-2 resin parts

I'm building a U-2B in 1/72 (Academy/Seminar kit, see my web site) and I'm
looking with envy at the long list of resin U-2 parts available in 1/48
scale from Cutting Edge. Meteor has photos of most items on their site,
but not of an item I'm highly interested in:
CEC48289 U-2A/C B Camera Q-Bay Cover (includes BlackMagic(tm) masks for
camera windows
Amazingly, not a single U-2 kit has camera windows, and I haven't found
*any* U-2 drawings showing camera windows either! I did find some photos,
and I plan to build the version with seven windows, changing from circular
on the centerline to square on the sides. If anyone could tell me more
about the Cutting Edge Q-bay hatch, I would be grateful.
Rob de Bie
My models:

Me 163B site:

Rob de Bie