Cutting Edge U-2 resin parts

I'm building a U-2B in 1/72 (Academy/Seminar kit, see my web site) and I'm looking with envy at the long list of resin U-2 parts available in 1/48 scale from Cutting Edge. Meteor has photos of most items on their site, but not of an item I'm highly interested in:

CEC48289 U-2A/C B Camera Q-Bay Cover (includes BlackMagic(tm) masks for camera windows

Amazingly, not a single U-2 kit has camera windows, and I haven't found

*any* U-2 drawings showing camera windows either! I did find some photos, and I plan to build the version with seven windows, changing from circular on the centerline to square on the sides. If anyone could tell me more about the Cutting Edge Q-bay hatch, I would be grateful.

Rob de Bie

My models:

Me 163B site:

Rob de Bie