Beechnut CW-21 model

I have a page about the MPM Curtiss-Wright CW-21 Demon on my web site (URL below). On this page I try to compare the available kits 1/72 CW-21's (Rareplanes, MAI, Beechnut, MPM). I saw the Beechnut CW-21 only very briefly at an IPMS meeting, and I would like to know more about it. During my brief inspection I got the impression it was a fairly accurate model, more accurate than the MPM, although all parts had a coarse surface (almost a grain pattern). Does anyone here have this kit, and would like to discuss it here on r.m.s. or privately? Thanks in advance!

Rob de Bie My models:

Me 163B site:

Rob de Bie

No CW-21 but I still have a Beechnut Curtiss Shrike if you ever get to analysing that one. :)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

First the CW-21 :-)