Can anyone identify these Me 262 and Me 163 conversion sets?

I have two Me 262 and Me 163 conversion/detail sets on my Komet web site, that I cannot identify. They appear to be made by the same manufacturer. I thought the Me 163B set could be by Lone Star Models, but I have not been able to find whether LSM also issued the Me 262 set. Can anyone help?

Thanks!

Rob de Bie

My models:

Me 163B site:

Rob de Bie

Hi Rob,

I cannot say for definate, but could they be by ARBA?

Not sure if they have a website but Hannants should stock them so more details may be found. The instructions look similar to an Arba 263 I built a few years back.

Cheers, Stephen

Reply to
Stephen Leslie