Tamiya 1/72 Mosquito question

Hi!

I would like to order a Tamiya 1/72 Mosquito canopy (bomber version) from Japan, for an Airfix Mosquito that I've worked on for a long time. To order this canopy, I need to know the 7-digit frame ordering number from the instructions. If someone has this kit on the shelf, could you look up this number? Thanks in advance!

Rob de Bie

Reply to
Rob de Bie

H parts 0006308. If you wish to save some fuss, I've got the Falcon vac set, and I won't be using my kit canopy. Send my your address and it's yours.

Reply to
Jeff C

On my opinion, the Tamiya Mosquito's seems to me a little skinny (thin) to me, including the cockpit area. Wouldn't be the hasegawa better choice?

Danny.

"Rob de Bie" píse v diskusním príspevku news:41609373$0$10528$ snipped-for-privacy@news.xsall.nl...

Reply to
Danny

I have a Tamiya FB VI/NF II in the closet, but I've only glanced at the Hasegawa. From what I understand, hearing those who are obsessive on the subject, there is a slight lean to the Tamiya, but neither is perfect. The Hasegawa might have nacelle narrowness issues (I can't remember precisely now) and there is an issue with wing detail as well. However, the Tamiya also had some subtle flaws. They're both darn nice kits from what I can see--they both look like Mosquitos when built up, which matters the most. Other than that, I guess it's "pick your poison, swallow hard and smile."

Mark Schynert

Reply to
Mark Schynert

That's a most kind offer! I will e-mail you off-board.

Rob

My models:

Me 163B site:

Rob de Bie