[AIR] REQ: 1/72 instructions and 1/48 part

I'm going through a lot of kits I acquired and found a couple of missing items, so I'm asking the group for help. I'm in need of instructions for the 1/72 Eduard Sopwith Schneider (#7201). (If they didn't DO instructions for this kit, someone let me know.) Also a Monogram 1/48 Hawker Hurricane canopy. I have the Mono/Necomisia kit (#6802) in the white box. I will be happy to pay copying, postage etc. charges. Just drop me a line via the NG or the "Inquiry" box on my web page (URL below).

Thanks in advance.

M. J. Rudy

AT hotmail DOT com

Reply to
M. J. Rudy

Mary

I have the Eduard Schneider and can photocopy the instructions for you, if there are any of course. Let me know and I'll pull it from the stash.

Tom

M. J. Rudy wrote:

Reply to
maiesm72