Please help with missing part

I am in need of the port upper horizontal stabilizer (part #21) from
the Airfix 1/72 Arado Ar196 A-3 (kit #2019). The part on the sprue
never molded and there is just a small blob of plastic on the end of
that part number's runner. Will pay any part/postage cost.
Please contact me at my email address (remember to remove SPAM if
replying via this post) or via the contact link at my web page. Thanks
in advance.
M. J. Rudy
AT hotmail DOT com
Reply to