Need copy of 1/72 Hase Curtiss Kittyhawk instructions

Subject line says it all. I have the old kit #B9 but inside it has P-40N Warhawk instructions. I know they're basically the same kit but would like an actual copy of this kit's instructions if possible for decal placement. Will pay any copy/postage costs.

Please contact me via the email address spelled out below or the contact box on my web page. Thanks in advance.

M. J. Rudy

AT hotmail DOT com

Reply to
M. J. Rudy

I have the Minicraft boxing. 112th Sqn. RAF and/or "Stardust" of the 5th Air Force? Decal sheet says "Hasegawa Made in Japan" so I guess I may have what you have. I'll scan that part of the sheet anyway while I await your response.

Hope this helps!

Stephen "FPilot" Bierce/IPMS #35922 {Sig Quotes Removed on Request}

Reply to
Stephen Bierce

Mary

Which variant of the kit is it? Box art and kit number? I have the kit, but it was released in different versions. If I have the right one I can send you a copy of the instructions.

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

DOH!

I just saw that you already supplied the kit number. I'll climb into the rafters tonight and see what I have.

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72