Scan of Matchbox 1/72 Tempest kit instructions required

As stated in the header, I would be most grateful if somebody could send me a scan of the instructions for the Matchbox 1/72 Tempest Mk. 2/Mk. 6 kit.

TIA Ultan Rooney

Reply to
Ultan Rooney

Would a photo copy do as well?

Cheers,

Andre

Reply to
Andre van der Hoek

I wish I could be of help. That was my first model kit, ever. IIRC it was quite a simple affair, tho - I built it in an afternoon, together with my father. Mine had no decals, if that can be of comfort :-(

Ciao Bonehammer

Reply to
Bonehammer

I have the kit. A scan can be done in a day if no one else has one ready. Let me know.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Thanks very much for the offer but a scan would be easier to get to me (i.e. via email).

Reply to
Ultan Rooney