Source for Draken "Austrian Millennium" 1/72 decals

I have the Heller Draken kit. I would like to make it up in some more colourful markings. I know that Hasegawa makes a Draken kit that has the "Austrian Millennium" decals but do any after-market companies make similar (or other colourful) decals.

If not, does any body has a set of the Hasegawa decals that they don't want? Or can somebody send me a scan of the decals?

TIA Ultan Rooney

Reply to
Ultan Rooney

I have the kit and want to part with the decals. I live in Belgium.

Reply to
Pierre Francois